Your skin is extremely important. It’s the first thing people notice when they look at you. Dark discoloration, freckles, and age spots are common blemishes you are likely to experience. Uneven pigmentation happens when you have a bad diet, spend too much time in the sun, or avoid using proper protection. A perfect skin care regimen will help you regain your flawless beauty (see Shakura).
While doctors at Shakura recommend laser treatments for skim pigmentation, you will find these tips are easier than an expensive appointment. These treatments are easy for you to complete at home.
1. Stop bleaching your skin. Skin bleaching is the most common reason behind pigmentation issues.
2. Exfoliate your skin. You can use a facial scrub to remove dead tissues from the effected area.
Green Tea Sugar Scrub
3. Please use sunscreen when you go outside. Your skin will increase melanin production when it interacts with UV light. Melanin is what causes skin discoloration. Inhibiting the pigmentation’s production will stop discoloration at its source.
4. Make sure you moisturize! You should use heavy moisturizer if you have dry skin.
6. Vitamin E is proven to fade marks and improve elasticity in your skin. You can use oils and creams enriched with Vitamin E, or you can take supplements. In addition, many fruits and vegetables are rich in Vitamin E. This includes pumpkin seeds, tofu, avocado, nuts, fish, and broccoli!
7. Lemon juice is proven to lighten hyper-pigmentation. Use organic lemon juice if you feel uncomfortable with lots of scary chemicals.
8. Use cocoa butter regularly. While Aloe Vera is a wonderful moisturizer, everyone’s skin reacts differently. You may find that cocoa butter works better to relieve your skin of freckles and pigmentation.
9. You should drink a lot of water. Sometimes skin will dry out because you are de-hydrated. Avoid drinking soda, tea, and coffee. You should always have a bottle of water nearby. Drink as much water as you can.
10. “You are what you eat.” Are you eating a healthy diet? Try to eat as many fruits and vegetables as possible. You will notice a big difference in your health.
If you want to make a good first impression, you need to look your best. Don’t let uneven skin destroy your confidence. You deserve to look and feel beautiful. Use these tips to help with your discoloration.